1. If you are a Member or Partner Subscriber to the Platform provided by Hunta Enterprises Pty Ltd ABN 23 651 435 031 ('Hunta Enterprises', 'HUNTâLOCATION™', 'Our Platform', 'we', 'our', or 'us') these terms and conditions apply to your Subscription.
2. A Member Subscription provides you with unlimited access to the HUNTâLOCATION™ platform, www.huntalocation.xyz during your subscription period.
3. A Partner Subscription is a Location showcased and promoted on the HUNTâLOCATION™ platform, www.huntalocation.xyz during your subscription period.
4. To create or activate your Subscription, you will be required to link your Subscription to an email address. The login details associated with your Subscription including username and password must not be shared with anyone else. If any misuse of your login details is detected or suspected, your Subscription may be terminated and you will not be eligible for a refund.
5. We reserve the right to modify the content, inclusions, type and availability of Our Platform at any time. We also reserve the right to enable free access to part of Our Platform for periods of time and you will not be eligible for a full or partial refund of your Subscription fees if we do this.
6. We reserve the right to reject any request for Subscription at any time. Member and Partner Subscription fees are non-refundable except as set out in these terms and conditions.
7. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage that you or any other person may incur in connection with your Subscription, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
1. HUNTâLOCATION™ will process your Pre-Launch Membership and Pre-Launch Location Partner Subscription at time of joining. Your 12 month discounted Subscription commences at the launch of the HUNTâLOCATION™ Platform. This is scheduled for early 2024. The Pre-Launch 25% discount is applicable for the first 12 months of your Subscription .
2. Your Subscription will not renew automatically.
3. It is your responsibility to provide valid payment details. If your payment method is invalid, your Subscription may automatically be cancelled and unlimited access revoked.
4. Unless specified otherwise in the cancellation policy, all charges are non-refundable.
5. When you purchase a Subscription, you agree to pay the price stated at the time of your order. You also agree to the billing frequency specified at the time of your order. Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
6. You may pay by credit card or debit card at the time of Subscription. If you pay by credit card, we may add a credit card surcharge which reflects no more than the costs of acceptance to us of processing your payment subscription charges. There is no surcharge for payments by debit card.
7. We reserve the right to change the prices and fees at any time. We will provide you with 14 days' notice if the regular rate of a Subscription changes from what was stated at the time of your order. Any discount applicable to your Subscription will still apply. Any price changes will take effect from your next billing date. If you do not wish to continue your Subscription at the revised price, you may cancel your subscription.
8. Your Pre-Launch Member Subscription grants full access to all Australian states included in The Library for the first 12 months of your Subscription. Your Partner Subscription grants you access to your Location Page and Profile page for 12 months.
CANCELLATION, SUSPENSION AND REFUNDS
1. To cancel your Subscription, contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com
2. Pre-Launch Members may cancel their membership at any time. When you cancel, you cancel any future renewal associated with your subscription. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period. You will continue to have the same access and benefits until the end of your current billing period.
3. Member Subscriptions are non-refundable unless cancelled within 14 days of the commencement of your annual membership or in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law or a consumer guarantee under it. If cancelled within 14 days of commencement, 100% refund is applied.
4. A Partner may cancel their Subscription at any time. No refund for any part-year remaining will be provided. If requested, your location will be removed from the Platform immediately.
5.. You may suspend your Member Subscription once a year for 30 days, this will be extended on your renewal time. Location Partners are able to suspend their membership at any time, additional time will be added to this Subscription.
Information collection and use : We only collect information that you have provided to us through your engagement with us on Our Platform or in person. We may collect information such as your contact details (name, e-mail address, mailing and residential address, contact number, gender, age group, occupation, credit or debit card details and other bank details). By submitting your personally identifiable information, you are giving your consent to the collection, disclosure and use of your personal information as required only to provide our products and services to you and to keep you up to date with our product communications. You may prefer that we do not collect any personally identifiable information from you, although we may not be able to complete all the services as engaged. You may also opt out of any of our marketing communications at any time.
Disclosure of personal information : We may disclose your information confidently to third parties, the companies or individuals that we retain to perform works on or behalf of us to assist us in conducting our business, these may include our suppliers, contractors, members, partners and service providers. Also any other organisation or person as required by law to do so. We will not at any time sell your information to anyone else.
Security : Your personal information is held in electronic form and we implement a number of security measures to safeguard and protect your information. Your information will only be held for the time required by us during our business relationship or for other legal reasons and securely destroyed when no longer required.
Questions and contact details : We take great care to respect your privacy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or would like to know what information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org